View Single Post
Old 01.04.2007, 08:29 PM   #21
youthoftomorrow
expwy. to yr skull

youthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nature scene
The Good Shepherd... it was okay although it never had a climax. Kind of like Syriana (in style not content) but with even less action. It's long, but really interesting. I would watch it again to look for some of the things I missed the first time around.

i saw this a week or two ago with my dad and brothers. they were the ones who wanted to see it; i was outvoted. i didn't really enjoy it much because A. it's very slow, takes a long time to get at all interesting and B. completely different than the advertisements make it out to be. we were expecting a spy/thriller type of film. my elder brother said it best, "It's a character study about a character who has no character."

the last movie i watched was Little Miss Sunshine. not bad. the dance sequence was a bit offputting.