View Single Post
Old 02.12.2013, 04:05 PM   #11
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
It's ok to objectify gays then. The war is over. You won.

If that is what you think I was doing then fine, go ahead and invent a victimization complex here. I was just joking with you, I didn't call it "gay" as an insult, I just called out the obvious, two men in tight fitting clothes grappling and heaving against each other is as admittedly suggestively homoerotic as an tower is a phallic symbol for women. Even those ancient Greeks who invented Grecco-Roman style wrestling were completely comfortable with homosexuality in athletics (unlike certain 49er players ) Jesus, what, are you going to knox slander and strawman me too? I was JOKING. Get over it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
fuck the x-games. that shit is pure marketing nonsense.

Wrestling is one of the oldest sports there is, it is universal, and it has been a part of the old olympics and the modern olympics.

Fucking Trampoline is in the Olympics but not wrestling? FUCK THE X GAMES

No, I agree, fuck the X-games and all its hype machinery, but I agree completely with adding events like street skating and snowboarding like they have BMX. I used to street skate, it is a seriously athletic sport and professional level craft. Further, it is increasingly popular worldwide. I'd be willing to wager that there are WAY more youth seriously skateboarding at a professional level than there are wrestling or any of a dozen other "Olypmic" events.

Skateboarding is not only NOT a crime, but it is most definitely a professional grade sport and should be in the Olympics, which I understand it may by 2020, which I support. As to wrestling, I really have no opinion, I was being facetious yo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|