View Single Post
Old 04.24.2009, 12:10 PM   #15365
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Old DOM Couple Seek SUB Boy Toy Sex Slave - mw4m (RI/MA/CT)
Reply to: pers-1021971809@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-02-05, 12:15PM EST

Are you a super young (18+) that dreams of being a submissive to mommy 50/s 300 BBW, daddy 60/s 200 chubby

Have you ever dreamed of incest roleplay with mommy and daddy to teach you all about sex Large cock a plus, but any size cock okay You will be stripped, your whole body inspected, given a bath, and your body wiped and oil applied to you all over At times your arms will be tied above your head Your nipples will be played with, sucked, and hot wax on them, then pins in them and clothespins pins on them You will be spanked Your ass will be inspected, played with, lubed and explored with fingers, butt plugs, vibrators and strapons At times your legs will be tied spreag eagle above your body Your cock and balls will be played with tied , sucked and stretched, making you harder than you ever did before and making you cum more than than you ever have before You will be trained to suck cock, swallow the cum and suck the cock dry You will be trained to eat pussy, swallow the climax and suck the pussy dry You will perform with another boy toy, making out, sucking each others cock, and fucking each other in the ass You will take golden showers A safe word will be used You will not have to do anything you do not want to do If you have a female to join, that is a plus Let us know about you, age, size cock, how thick, what you have done with males and females and what you want to explore with us Ask any questions

"To the person who I made eye contact with on the 9am bus to Dorchester, I think we had a connection and I have been watching you for 3 weeks" [from missed connections]

Reply to: pers-1038487092@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-02-17, 12:45PM EST

First timer, married white male, 33, average endowment, looking for someone to stroke me and be stroked. I'm shy about this, so it does have to be hands only. Maybe sometime in the future I'll get bold enough for some mouth action.

Must do this during the early afternoon. Meet around 2:00.

You will have to host. Be disease free, as I am.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1038487092

this one is awesome!!!!
Housewife? Discreet? Need to cum? - m4w - 30 (Johns Creek)

Reply to: pers-1038496651@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-02-17, 12:50PM EST

I don't respond to offers from men, females only.

Are you a slut stuck at a boring job on the weekdays? Do you get wet daydreaming about getting pounded like a whore, but are too shy to step out? Husband vanilla and doesn't give you that deep fucking that makes you see stars?

Are you hungry for sexual passion where you act the bad girl, but everyone knows you're a shy flower? Do you have to sneak away someplace quiet to masturbate because your brain is overflowing with wicked thoughts about getting pumped like a fuck toy, over and over, a hard cock in your pussy, in your face, deep inside you as you shiver and shake when you cum?

Do you own your own pet vibrator that gets you off when you can't be bothered with the boring old man? Just before you cum with it, do you ever think about being bent over, held by your arms, and getting fucked into a quivering, cum-soaked, exhausted mess?

Are you married and bored silly with the whole hubby + kids routine? Is there nothing exciting in your life between work and making dinner? Ever wear something sexy beneath your clothes to make you feel hot, but nothing sexy really happened?

Email me. I am white, built, hard body and hard cock, and I have a tremendous need to fuck. I get off on the female orgasm. Disease free and zero risk of pregnancy. Condoms are a must as well. No emotional attachments sought, I am not a stalker or a crazy, my only interest is feeling you quiver and clench. I eat pussy, fuck tits, grind your G spot, flick your clit with my tongue and everything else you need.

YOU MUST be disease free. A little extra weight is not a problem, a lot of extra weight is; I take VERY good care of my body and I want my lover to take care of hers. "Looks" are not as important as ATTITUDE. Remember, you can get slutty with me even if you're a good girl. You MUST be available during the day, preferably near lunchtime or after 4pm. Race no issue, age no issue, but please be freaky and wet. A good start would be a lunchtime meeting, then you can show me your oral skills in the car and get slutty on my cock, you'll be sure to please me if you like doing that downward-slide-and-twist thing.

I LOVE to watch a girl cum. If we "click" and we like each other, then I wouldn't rule out additional hookups.

*** If you can host, you go immediately to the top of my list. *** Housewives, I'm looking at you. Otherwise we get a room or find a quiet place where I can get under your skirt... in many ways.

ID TEACH YOU HOW TO PLEASE DADDY AND MAKE HIM PROUD......

ID START BY PLACING YOU IN THE CENTER OF THE ROOM WITH YOUR PANTS PULLED DOWN TO YOUR ANCKLES. ID SLIDE UP BEHIND YOU AND WISPER HOW I EXPECT YOU TOGIVE ME 150% THIS WEEKEND. HOW I EXPECT YOU TOSUCK MY COCK PROPERLY......ie; ALL THE WAY UP_ALL THE WAY DOWN_S-L-O W-L-Y,very,very,S-L-O W-L-Y.ALSO_ NO HANDS_EVER!.......ID EXPLAIN HOW YOURHANDS ARE EITHER BEHIND YOUR BACK OR THEY ARE HOLDING ON TO MY ANKLELS WHILE YOUR ON YOUR KNEEZE. ID SAY ALL THIS AS I RUBBED MY HARD COCK UP AGAINST YOUR TIGHT YOUNG ASS......THEN ID MAKE YOU GET ON YOUR KNEEZE AND ID TIE A BLINDFOLD AROUND YOUR EYES...... ID WALK BACK TO YOUR FRONT AND STOP RIGHT IN FRONT OF WHERE YOUR KNEELING AND PAUSE......_S-L-O W-L-Y you would hear my zipper un-zip........THEN YOU WOULD FEEL MY HAND ON THE BACK OF YOU HEAD PULLING YOU SLIGHTLY TOWARDS ME AND YOU WOULD FEEL THE HEADOF MY COCK RUBBING YOUR LIPS EVER SO SOFTLY......ID COMMAND YOU TO OPEN YOUR YOUNG IN EXPERIANCED LIPS FOR DADDY......ID TELL YOU TO JUST RELAX AND TAKE IT ALL......BUT FOR NOW-DON'T FUCKING MOVE YOUR HEAD.....AT ALL......PERIOD. IDTHENSTART LONG DICKINGAND S_L_O_W FUCKING YOUR MOUTH GOING A LITTLE DEEPER EACH TIME. THEN WHEN I COULDN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE I WOULD PULL YOURHEAD INTO ME AS I SHOVED MY COCK ALL THE WY DOWN UR THROAT AS I EXPLODE IN THE BACK OF YOUR MOUTH AND WATCH YOU SWALLOW MY CUM. THEN ID STAND YOU UP,TURN YOU AROUND,SPAD YOUR TIGHT LITTLE YOUNG ASS CHEEKZ TO EXPOSE YOUR TIGHT LITTLE HOLE.......THEN WITH ASS CHEEKS APART I WOULD SPIT ON MY COCK AND......

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|