View Single Post
Old 05.01.2014, 11:46 PM   #4
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Lawrence
I don't believe there's much Mirror/Dash to explore (this was just Thurston/Kim as a duo) beyond the 7". Maybe some live recordings but I'm not sure if any circulate. Kim repurposed the title for a fashion line recently.

You totally forgot that experimental noise "album" I Can't Be Bought

Also, they put out a lot of really limited release DIY type things but you're right, for all intents and purposes there is just that 7" accessible (I think it was reissued??)..

http://www.discogs.com/artist/159818-MirrorDash

Quote:

Sentimental Education are fantastic albums (the latter being the stronger of the two, in my opinion).

Glad we agree..

Quote:
It doesn't sound that different from Kim's contributions to SY in the early 90s, but Julie adds her voice/style.

I feel the exact same way, it sounds like if post-Washing Machine Sonic Youth combined with Helium..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|