View Single Post
Old 08.04.2008, 11:09 PM   #5612
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMMAh
I'm fingers are burning from making bracelets.

Speaking of burning fingers, the other day I was cutting up some hot peppers to put into my omelette. When I was done I didn't wash my hands, so I spent the rest of the day with my fingers feeling like they were in fire. I couldn't have them close to anything even semi-hot, because it would make their temperature rise.

By night time, I was sick of the pull shit so I put my fingers on ice. It worked for a while but as soon as I took them off they would be even worse than before I iced them. I also soaked the fuckers in milk haha.

In the end, I fell asleep with my hands hanging off the edge of the bed while trying to keep my mind off the subject.

So, warning WARNING warning, wash your mother fucking hands after cutting hot peppers! Save yourself a day of grief!

once my mom was cutting up jalapenos and she didn't wash her hands and then she touched her eye and she thought she was going to have to go to the hospital.