View Single Post
Old 06.20.2014, 01:06 PM   #4675
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
It was so unreal I don't think even the Ticos realized it was happening until the final whistle! Props to them, I was surprised that Panama didn't qualify, but I knew Costa Rica would show up this year, they have just been getting better and better, more disciplined and developing better chemistry. Really, it seems like they play futbol without worrying about the results so much as sticking with the process. If they lose, they lose, but when the win? As the announcers said, "Historica."

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|