View Single Post
Old 08.24.2017, 11:15 AM   #1618
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
im gonna put it on hold cuz i dont wanna miss references to the old one which are bound to make it lots more entertaining.

kinda like enjoying music for itself-- or enjoying music when you know music. double the pleasure.

watching the daleks vs. the cybermen (robomen in the original?) was superfun but it's like just the tip of the iceberg. whole mythos or gtfo.

i can delay gratification no problem if it's worth something.

meanwhile i gotta catch up with marco polo (gonna rewatch from the start cuz i forgot), OITNB, plus a buuuuuuunch of other stuff. i got a free month of netflix streamable (downloadable only for me) and i gotta figure out if i wanna keep it so... full throttle on that front. amazon im always gonna have cuz i need for my supplies... putting in 1-2 orders per week regularly justifies it by itself. from kosher salt to carparts, no joke.

there's really more tv these days that one can watch in a lifetime. so. yeah reboot can wait a little.

Marco Polo you say? I haven't watched it, but I've been pretty impressed with the original Netflix stuff lately. OZARK was a real pleasure, I tell ya. Damn good. They're making up for the abominable "OA"
(I would put a "rolleyes" smiley here, but the SYG one always looks more like Groucho Marx eyes to me. Haaa)
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|