View Single Post
Old 04.23.2006, 11:36 PM   #227
Daycare Nation
expwy. to yr skull

Daycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's asses
Well...based on what I've read here...I have to say that I love Stereolab, The Smiths and Morrissey, and I think that all of Morrissey's solo albums are good, and that Johnny Marr has no talent and that his post-Smiths work is crap...I don't really care for Nine Inch Nails or Nirvana, although I have one NIN album an ex gave me...some of Husker Du is really good, some of it is crap. MBV Loveless is one of the best albums of all time, and "Spooky" by Lush doesn't come close to topping it, although they are a good band--"Split" is their best album. There's nothing wrong with John Cage or minimalism. There are in fact no good Smashing Pumpkins albums after Adore, and Mellon Collie is crap. Pablo Honey is also crap, although the other Radiohead Albums are okay, The Bends and OK Computer being the best. Devendra Banhart is not boring. Dylan, The Stones and the Beatles are all overrated, but they all have some good songs. Clap Your Hands Say Yeah is excellent. Sufjan Stevens is in fact brilliant. The Stone Roses S/T was brilliant, but they went downhill a couple of years later. Interpol is good. Their second album is actually better than the first. Pavement is boring. Johnny Cash is good. Animal Collective "Feels" is good. Sting without the Police sucks. Bowie is good. Joanna Newsom has a great voice.

And that's all I can think of kids...time for me to pass out. And remember, Daycare Nation has the correct opinion.

Love,
Daycare Nation

PS. I love you

That dragon ain't the love sweet love.
Daycare Nation is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|