View Single Post
Old 10.31.2011, 07:36 AM   #14
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by E. Noisefield
Just got my copy... love it. I've been listening to it online for about a week now.

This is not as good an album as Real Gone, which is one of my favorite albums of all time, but it is a very good record and is promising as a long term favorite.

Speaking of pre-SFT albums, Are you into "Heart of Saturday Night" at all? That was my first exposure to him and I first heard it when I was about 9 years old. I love it, and still listen to it on occasion.
Yeah, I really love both Closing time and Heart of the Saturday Night (I think they´re "nice pair"). Closing Time was first album I heard from Waits and I was very suprised, because I expected more stuff like swordfishtrombones. But I started to love that album immediately and also bought very soon Heart of the Saturday Night. Foreign Affairs and Blue Valentine is also very good altough they´re not my top ten Waits albums.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|