View Single Post
Old 04.18.2006, 07:59 PM   #30
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by whorefrost
you utter prick. i believe most people still haven't downloaded. i didn't download nurse or murray street. you whine about "McKids" downloading albums and then yr too fucking impatient to wait for the official release of Rather Ripped yrself and criticise everyone else. fucking pathetic.

"McKids" has nothing to do with "downloading albums before they came out".

Either go back to school, take some reading and comprehension classes, or don't bother reading anything I say because obviously "McKids" was way over your head, way too intelligent for you to understand.

So why even try?

If you think you understand what I said and the whole point of my theory, explain it scout. (I doubt you will in fear of being embarrassed)

Next.
khchris(original) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|