View Single Post
Old 11.24.2016, 08:21 PM   #20030
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDistortion
My concerns here. I don't get a sequel to "Prometheus" from this poster. I get an "Alien" 1979 from this. I'm worried that the studio of Fox once again pressured Ridley Scott to make a movie more in line with "Alien" and less like "Prometheus". If that is the case is Ridley Scott just repeating himself? "Prometheus" felt like a reason for him to return to the world of "Alien" without it being like any other "Alien" movie, and now this poster likes like just another "Alien" movie. The more I think of the poster if feels very uninspired and generic.

That's pretty much exactly what I was thinking and trying to say.

Prometheus actually got pretty good reviews. It just didn't break any records. And all the kids who wanted an instant gratification Alien prequel didn't get the throwback they wanted.

I fucking loved Prometheus. I want a sequel.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|