View Single Post
Old 04.19.2010, 09:25 AM   #5
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I think the Fly In/Carter II/Fly Out tracks are brilliant. As a whole, though, the album kinda wears me down, but it's not too bad, and your review is great.

thanks man.

Personally, the only track I don't like on it is "Grown Man." Everything else I think is fantastic. But like I said, the album grows on you in sections. When I first got it, I didn't like "Hustler Music" at all. But now it's one of my favorites on there for instance. You kind of tend to like certain clusters of songs, and then another cluster, and another... So great.

Also should note that DEDICATION 2 with DJ Drama is like NR Essentials #23.5 if you know what I mean. These are like sister albums. And its' an incredible mixtape. Basically the mixtape that I compare any other mixtape to. And both albums have great Chopped N Screwed versions as well.