View Single Post
Old 09.15.2013, 11:36 AM   #3742
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBebs
gonna be a long season!

no way was that a penalty today, and I don't think the one we conceded against spurs was a pen either (the defender was too close to him when he crossed it. I've seen them given, but I've seen them not given too)

but we've looked ok at times, and shocking at others. with all the new players we've bought hopefully they'll work out in time.
Glen Murray should be back by Christmas, then just watch the goals come!

as for Holloway, no way should he be sacked!

Yeah, you've not had any luck with decisions so far.

I think Holloway's ridden the storm now, at least in terms of his immediate future. Seems the media are now focussing on DiCanio. They can't go a week without targeting someone.

Meanwhile, getting sick of Allardyce setting up for a draw in every bloody game, regardless of who we're playing. If we survive this season, it'll be entirely down to our defence. I'm all for caution but, from an entertainment pov, watching West Ham under Allardyce is becoming pure torture. Watching them right now and it's embarrassing. If he's parking the bus in front of teams like Newcastle, Stoke, Southampton, what's he gonna use when we play the bigger teams?

demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|