View Single Post
Old 04.02.2006, 08:08 AM   #48
whorefrost
invito al cielo

whorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asses
#5 Amsterdam Paradiso 2004
OK, Nurse is out and I'm totally digging it, despite being somewhat underwhelmed by SY's ATP appearance. Me and my friends decide to catch SY in Amsterdam, spending a few days there. It turned out to be a great little holiday, culminating in the SY gig on the final night.
Plenty of smoking and drinking. On the first day, my friend passed out, falling face first onto the pavement and chipping his tooth.
SY gig was sweet although we were standing quite far back and I was pretty stoned and kept getting spurts of paranoia. Intensely noisy, long set. Thurston scaling the balcony and offering his glass of wine to some chick in the audience. The band seemed somewhat subdued in some respects.. Lee and Thurston seemed a little drunk and/or stoned... cool night although I was a bit out of it... of course it was delightful to see PCH and Expressway live

I Love You Golden Blue
Stones
Pattern Recognition
Unmade Bed
Eric's Trip
Mariah Carey
Teenage Riot
New Hampshire
Paper Cup Exit
Peace Attack
Dude Ranch Nurse
Brother James