View Single Post
Old 03.21.2016, 05:40 PM   #143
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster_bebop_junkie
Another interview with Mimi Parker heavy on the subject of musical background and family:
http://rtrfm.com.au/story/mimi-parker-gets-low/

I really enjoyed this......was the NPR interview with Mimi posted in this thread? If so, I missed it - thanks for sharing!

Also, I've enjoyed listening to your recording of the Mexico show. All the banter during the sound issues is something to hear, so glad you captured it!

Thanks for sharing the additional pictures from your Brother. If you don't mind, please take a moment and tell me about the Jenny Hval set. She is one of those Scared Bones artist I'm slowly getting into.

I didn't realize you were a Acid Mothers fan, what it your first time seeing them?

So jealous you got to see Slowdive......
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|