View Single Post
Old 02.23.2012, 01:12 PM   #46
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
just got a message that i'm a selected to give bone marrow or blood to a patient

my blood matched the closes

hope i really can help out a person that is suffering from a deadly /heavy desize

i don't know all information jet
tomorrow or friday i know more

every year 'normally' i do a blood test to chek the situation of my blood
my last blood control as my previous were exellent, as the doctor said it

also donate blood at the blood centra
now i smoke weed i don't donate
need to come clean for 2 weeks and then the weed is out of my blood and i can donate again

live vegatarian without supplements or anything
and my blood is exellent

evidence that an individual don't need more then vegetables to have a healthy life

I ALMOST had to do so, my sister had leukemia, but is now in remission after some really fucking savage chemotherapy, she almost didn't survive that.

From what I hear, you no longer actually need to have the marrow extracted, it is all done with stem cells that are grabbed only out of a blood donation.

best wishes to you and your donee, I hope it all works out as well as my sisters has!

ild
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|