View Single Post
Old 12.22.2017, 01:59 AM   #33
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
YES - so worth checking out!

It’s Aaron’s first totally solo release since, Modern Jester (2012).
I believe it’s all generated from tapes? His approach and textures result in a creepiness that Wolf Eyes hasn’t approached in their past couple of releases......you won’t be disappointed!!!

Is Stereolab the band on hiatus you were referring to?
Not Music (2010) was their last release.

I had a chance listen to first 3 tracks of Aaron´s new album. not bad at all! he has incorporated his voice into his music now. can´t wait to give it a proper listen over the wknd.

No, seriously, I thought PSB were on hiatus and have not released anything since 2000´s. I know, it looks like my general knowledge about music releases went downhill. I used to be better in those things. I guess since 2005 I was in totally different waters and I went on hiatus myself, hehe.

btw I listened to Negativeland´s Escape From Noise. I was not blown away by it. it is good, the idea is very nice, soundbites or samples are mixed, cut and poduced very professionally. I love (I would call it) "radio techniques programming" stuff. I was just missing something that would attract me.

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|