Thread: stuff you love
View Single Post
Old 04.25.2019, 09:00 PM   #136
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty bunny
That's true, the new stuff is POWERFUL, and I totally get it. After not smoking for years I got way too high and it was one of the worst experiences I've ever had in my life.

I smoked again, warily, and there have still been times when I got a little too high- although nothing like the first experience.

I smoke almost every day. And then I'll go one or two days without smoking and not even notice. I've become a total pothead. When it's good it's really good, and often it's great- magnifying my appreciation of music. It turns me much more conversational.

But yeah it does have its downsides.

It all depends on the strain if you ask me. I hadn’t smoked bud in like 4/5 days and I just smoked a heavy indica joint. It really fudged with me...I’m a sativa dood. Anyways...just getting it my last hoorah this week and want to just get stoned off my ass today and practice street fighter for Japan. It’s gonna be weird not playing high. I’m hoping to learn a lot and get a nice tolerance break from it. Gonna be like 9 days.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|