View Single Post
Old 11.29.2010, 02:55 AM   #81
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashlight69
same sound as confusion is sex i would say closer. the first song on closer for example sounds so much like confusion is sex.
same spirit ? all the negative creeps have somehow the same spirit

itīs youst in chase of sonic youth it was more some kind of art concept. in chase of ian it was related to his real live, some kind of rockn roll suicide

I think that Ianīs suicide have nothing to do with rockīn`roll, I think he did it for his personal difficulties. I think music has been maybe his only relief for his difficulties. Only think that could depressed him associated with Joy Division was the upcoming JD american tour. Because he had had epilectic fits in concerts also, I think he was depressed about that, how he could manage that tour with his sickness.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|