Thread: Weddings
View Single Post
Old 07.14.2010, 08:37 AM   #23
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmer99
i just went to one a few days ago.... i was forced to. it sucked because there was nothing to do but dance.. and i dont DANCE because i suck at it and i think its stupid. i also had nothing to talk about with any of the people there because i dislike majority of my family. as for ever having a wedding of my own i dont see it happening. i dont like being in front of hundreds of people at once like that. I'm not religious either and i dont know how anyone would ever marry a dullard such as myself!

anyways, im sure no one will even read everything i just typed but i dont care. my point is that i think weddings are monotonous and boring.

Where's yr self esteem? Don't believe everything yr head comes up with, only parts are tru.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|