Thread: Weddings
View Single Post
Old 07.14.2010, 08:34 AM   #22
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
I have a large family so I have been a bridesmaid 3 time so far no...4 times so far and a bride once. I love weddings, but am growing quite tired of them after so many. I think my favorite was my youngest real sister. I was quite plastered afterward in the catholic hall. She had rented a dance floor and I danced the night away with Grandma and my crazy ass relatives. We trashed my sister's car and I got chocolate syrup on my $150 dress I will never wear again. Later after I had left one of her friends comes to her and proceeds to tell her that her younger sister was drinking and smoking at the wedding. She was perplexed and then realized they were talking about me. She was 21 at the time, I was 28. The best compliment EVER!

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|