View Single Post
Old 04.24.2013, 07:43 AM   #48
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
what is so fucking hilarious about that jezebel article are all the women in the comments section complaining about "slut shaming." so apparently slut shaming is when you cheat with someone and destroy their marriage and have to suffer the indignity of other people KNOWING about it. there are even people saying "as someone who has been called a homewrecker before..." "its NEVER the womans fault!"

talk about fucking projection. the vibe i am getting from this daring site of celebrity gossip bitching - sorry - feminism is - "its everyone elses fault for making me feel the shame that i myself dont want to feel for my own actions."
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|