View Single Post
Old 02.08.2013, 02:38 PM   #2466
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
It's all FIXED people. why you care?

Been through this with the NBA after the Tim Donaghy scandal. I watch movies, I read novels, both are entirely fictionalized. Does it negate my entertainment value? Hardly.

Further, have you actually watched wrestling before? The thing is entirely a farce, but we could never deny the athleticism and talent those guys have to pull off all that stuntman shit. So IF soccer, or basketball, or football is fixed, or the players are taking dives or the entire thing is scripted, it ALL the more accentuates the athleticism and talent of the players to be able to pull that shit off

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|