View Single Post
Old 01.24.2013, 08:55 PM   #5
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dale_gribble
LOL...such emotional beings have no place on the battlefield. perhaps one in one million is suited for such work.

Y'all are being silly, and perhaps I think intentionally trolling for knox to come over here..

Besides of which, women have already been serving roles in combat for several years now, just not "officially." Women are generally more directed, calculated, and professional then men, so the military has excellent career options for their skill sets. That is why the military is further integrating and implementing women. Me personally? Fuck the military, if women are craziest to want to get mixed up in the business I say let em. Perhaps it will shift away the rape culture that dominates women in the military currently, though admittedly and more so disconcertingly, as with the suicide rates of soldiers, women are raped in the military per 100,000 at rates less than the national average for American women in general.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|