View Single Post
Old 07.25.2010, 04:34 PM   #10
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
I probably am. But then again I'm only 19. I'm still in the point where I find my own musical classics. I think everyone's delusional at 19. At least I am, ahah.
But anyway. There's no such things as "you have to take drugs and have a crazy life to be rock&roll" or "you have to be a depressed guy to be an indie folk singer" or whatever in electronic music. You just do. Boards of Canada are just two normal Scottish brothers. Pantha Du Prince is a regular dude from Germany. When Burial unveiled his name and face, nothing changed about the appreciation of his work. Zomby released an album called Where Were U In 92? , while he probably was only like 3 or 4 at the time. And so on. Of course, I'm generalising things, both for rock music and electronic music. But that's the way I see things.
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|