View Single Post
Old 02.06.2015, 05:28 PM   #38394
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
our cardiologist held my hand in his for more seconds than what was the appropriate amount of time
and walked me to the next room to fetch some tests
people were there and there and pls dont say anything nasty about all this
and i would keep it to myself because its sweet and precious and innocent and only in my head but i wanted to type smth

also i hate manuals and i hate looking for laptop and smartphones shit guides and shit instructions and looking up on the net how to do this or that and i prefer windows 7 to 8 a milion shit of times
and i had my wisdom tooth out stupid name for a tooth
and a pigeon did its shit on me
and what has happened to me i m bored to do clubbing

i like your sentence structure. this reads like a freeform poem. i hope the docs gave you something good for the tooth.