View Single Post
Old 05.23.2014, 11:47 PM   #34
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pony
i am smoking my mother's pubes

So is that one of the "friends" you had in your bed after dancing the other night because frankly I find that less interesting than before

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
pipe tobacco you don't inhale though. it's very high in nicotine which is why it makes you pukey if you do. you know this, right? you absorb through the gums.

You still have to inhale a little bit of the smoke otherwise its too harsh. In fact, if you're not inhaling you're not getting to enjoy to subtle nuances of the flavor because if it being so harsh up front, the flavor comes out of the exhale..

Quote:

i'd stick to a pyrex bowl for weed and save the corncob for some virginia flake or some latakia. they cost a bit but last a long time.

I always thought tobacco was to harsh for glass or pyrex, its really a paper or clay/wood kind of smoke..

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
Mushrooms are bad enough without lighting them on fire.

I always knew you were the Devil.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|