View Single Post
Old 01.08.2015, 06:33 AM   #37
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Oh, hey louder:

There's something I was going to ask you about regarding Pitchfork's “Most Overlooked Mixtapes of 2014” article.

It said something like "it's been a good year for R&B, with Beyoncé's Solo Debut released at the very end of 2013"

Solo debut? A quick glance at my CD collection says "Not so much." Am I hallucinating those copies of Sasha Fierce, 4, B-Day, and the very album they're talking about, or can you guys see them too??

Is this yet another simple little typo that, back in the days of print media would have resulted in a reporter getting his ass chewn off and told to write up a correction before getting the fuck out?
lol, pretty embarrassing yeah. but that article had some good ass tapes.. even though i wouldn't call most of them "overlooked". if anything P4k messed up when they slept on them.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|