View Single Post
Old 05.04.2011, 06:24 AM   #26819
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
^ because you use it well and bigger space is created, in order to store things. if you were finding them useless, you would forget about them after awhile. (anti-lol).

what was more weird to hear, was the correlation between milk consumption and cancer. that milk can enhance cancer cells..
there is some debate of how true that is of course.

all i can say, its that best is to eat from everything and if possible from different producers. so you get little amounts of different poisons inside you and not added amounts of the same poison.
(not that i do that).

it's an ongoing debate.
every sector of the society likes to focus on smoke and alcohol but it upsets me that there is no regulation forcing anybody to show me in a box of cookies "this contains this, this and that which can be really bad for you".
about milk, i'm lactose intolerant so it is always bad for me. doctors tend to not recommend it to sick people, especially with infections. They claim it could be because all of the added hormones they give to animals, the cancer thing.

my head is big, so there's a lot of space.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|