View Single Post
Old 07.09.2016, 03:10 PM   #13
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
it looks like all those "race motivated" accidents (or any other with "suitable social benefit agenda") by all sorts of freaks (I read your man spent some time in afghanistan and had some sexual abuse history towards female) running around are used by media to do some sort of social programming on mass scale. I know what happend is really sad, and also those cop killings which surfaced (have you see that police officer how freaked out he was himself in one of those vids., after shooting that guy? he seemed to be under pressure big time after he shot him...doing his job...times has changed), but there are so many tragedies, or shootings which are not reported on such a mass scale because basically they are not of any interest for media it seems. It is hard to explain it for me in english. sorry.

someone wants a race war, do not give it to them. and i am tired of it.

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|