View Single Post
Old 04.24.2007, 08:52 PM   #82
wuhan_china
empty page

wuhan_china has much to be proud ofwuhan_china has much to be proud ofwuhan_china has much to be proud ofwuhan_china has much to be proud ofwuhan_china has much to be proud ofwuhan_china has much to be proud ofwuhan_china has much to be proud ofwuhan_china has much to be proud ofwuhan_china has much to be proud ofwuhan_china has much to be proud of
The band put up an excellent show. What I thought was that most of the people in the crowd were just casual listeners or they just came to see the band because they heard the name SY somewhere(not that it's bad). People were crazy and were just shouting "TEENAGE RIOT!!".

The opening band cancelled for some unknown reasons and we had to wait for an hour and a half for SY to come on the stage.

I personally was really happy to see Mark Ibold on the stage. I had never seen Pavement live and atleast to see someone from the band on the stage was truly something! Most of the people(about 98%, I'd say) didnt seem to know who Mark or Pavement was. I guess, some people are better off listening to Coldplay.

Thanks SY for putting up a great show!!! 12 hours of train ride to go to Bejing and 2 sleepless nights....totally worth it!!!!!
wuhan_china is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|