View Single Post
Old 02.08.2019, 10:00 PM   #50951
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
Shocking Blue - Love Buzz

their biggest hit Venus turns 50 this year and to celebrate that the writer of the song and only surviving member made a rare appearance on TV. He's still earning loads of money from the 20-odd years of razor commercials. A very sweet man, laidback, reclusive and normally is never doing interviews. And he hasn't touched a guitar in ages.

But I just can't stop listening to Love Buzz right now over and over and over again

Bob Mould covered "Send Me A Postcard" on Sunshine Rock (out today). AllMusic: "'Send Me a Postcard'" comes remarkably close to unseating Nirvana's "Love Buzz" as the best Shocking Blue cover ever, a pure blast of rock & roll ecstasy".

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|