View Single Post
Old 02.08.2019, 09:59 PM   #50950
dirty bunny
expwy. to yr skull

dirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
One guy on Discord mentioned that he wanted to listen to Radiohead and it took all my power to avoid sending a thousand-word history lesson to him.

He started with Pablo Honey, and somehow liked it?

The Bends is going to blow his mind.

But yeah, if you want to have intense arguments about them, I'm your gal.

(I'll start: Jonny Greenwood >>> Thom Yorke)

I love Pablo Honey, it was the first Radiohead album I listened to, and I fell for it hard. Going through some stuff at the time, and probably relating to the fact I was a teenager.
I love it, but it's the kind of love for something that so perfectly encapsulates a period of time in my life. My life in amber, Pablo Honey.

The Bends now... my God. One of my all-time favourites, I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the sound of this album, so much I kind of hate them for not making another album that had this same sound. Instead those Oxford twats had to go and be experimental (never mind I didn't hear this album until OK Computer came out).

I still enjoy a lot of their other albums, Amnesiac, HTTT, etc, but I kinda lost interest in them after King of Limbs. I heard the first two tracks off A Moon Shaped Pool and couldn't care enough to listen to the rest.