View Single Post
Old 02.07.2019, 08:19 AM   #50946
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
Also, you dumb idiot, it would take a quick search through my posts to quickly understand I am a gay man who has no interest in fucking children and LOVES music. Obviously you must have been busy re-reading your own crap about how Ben Frost or Lil Wayne are worth a shot when nobody gives a shit.

Oh my god, you actually took it personally and seriously?

You massive, massively stupid person.

Again: a) You can take it; and b) You deserve it and worse for being an asshole.

Also, who said pesophiles can’t be gay? Homophobic weirdo. You’ve got some sexist shit buried in that big gay head of yours.

Anyway, it was an IDGAF joke insult I didn’t mean, and I paid you a compliment in the process, so chill and/or fuck off because anyone as insulting as you routinely are should be able to take it.

Now. Who wants to talk about Lil Wayne, who has been half dead since 2009?
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|