View Single Post
Old 12.04.2015, 04:13 PM   #47543
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
that lazy feedback guitar solo at the end of both those songs is like a cherry on top. nonsense is right but it's perfect nonsense. the lyrics and the layering of crazy melodic guitars into pop/rock nuggets. stuff still sounds inspiring.

I wanted to hate Pavement but everything you said is what made me fall in love with this band. I had a Pavement love affair for like three years this record kicked it off.

I'm good at summing up what makes Pavement great I think that if I posted my favorite Pavement tracks, y'all would be like, "word."

I'll always love Pavement. I won't always listen to them voraciously as I did in my teens, but their best moments hit me just as hard now as they ever did when I was younger. That's the mark of a truly great band, I think.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|