View Single Post
Old 05.15.2018, 05:01 PM   #49669
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
yeah, this is the one that came with the bonus acoustic ‘disc,’ and was curated by robert smith not the label. had not listened to the cure in ages either, but damn this was so great.

back in the cd days staring at the sea was mandatory luggage for my roadtrips along with changesbowie (speaking of great compliations). those live in some unnumbered carbdboard box now. i gotta download decluttr & send them away.

ChangesBowie is a good comp, but despite Bowie being very much a “best of” artist in terms of popular culture — read: his singles at more well know by he average bear than his albums — I find that all I really need or want are his full albums. And only a few of them. Gimme “Station to Station,” “Low” and “Blackstar” and I’m pretty much good.

Oddly the same is not true of Prince. I love Prince’s albums, but slap on a greatest hits or singles record and I will let that fucker play through.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|