View Single Post
Old 07.19.2006, 01:53 PM   #240
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
I find this really narrow minded. To entire genres in which I dislike I don't speak of, because there's legends in every genre. NWA founded an entire genre, G-funk, and also had a key role in the gangsta rap movement as they were one of the first gangsta rap groups. And the money and hoes is their lifestyle (at least a lot of them). Compton has tonnes of gangs in it and they actually live this kind of lifestyle, so they're just expressing it. Do you make fun of Robert Johnson because he has sad lyrics? It's just the atmosphere they live in. Just because they're played on MTV means they're bad? ugh. Now listen to their beats. Express Yourself has a deep bassline with a hint of funk in it. I think the whole concept of combining Funk and Rap together is an excellent idea for they are similar in many ways and a lot of the elements would sound good with one another.

QFT

Althoguh I will say 50 cent really isn't great.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|