View Single Post
Old 07.18.2006, 05:26 PM   #230
Daddylikes
the end of the ugly

Daddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's assesDaddylikes kicks all y'all's asses
That's a load of bullshit and you know it. To write the lyrical/hiphop/poetry that he does you have to have an I.Q. of higher than 110. The mere fact that Zach was a Harvard grad before he started RATM points to his having a higher than average I.Q. I don't know why you're so down on Rage, but they are undeserving of your criticism.

Perhaps you think they're corny, and they are. But, everyone that sells 3 million of a certain product usually are (I happen to think that Nirvana was incredibly corny and Kurts suicide even cornier than they were). On the corny scale for pop artists, however, they fall near the bottom. They were/are in fact intelligent...and I think that their hearts were/are actually in the right place.
Daddylikes is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|