View Single Post
Old 01.26.2013, 02:04 PM   #1
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
Read the news yesterday, and then more:

The Terror and stuff

forever torn between loving the music, and hating the douches who make it for their shenanigans and all the goddamn story-telling Wayne does at any given opportunity, I am skeptical to say the least.

Excitement mixed with fear, etc. Because I just love this band, and I hate it when they do stupid shit.

Anyway, if this is legit it deserves a thread. I loved Embryonic, and even Heady Fwends was good. But I don't like the sound of the album based on Wayne's pretentious explanation for its existence.

In guessing it will be awesome, and probably quite similar to every other lips albums from the past 11 years. I seem to recall someone saying it would be percussion-free ( ick ) but then again Thurston Moore said the Eternal would be reminiscent of black metal

the cover art is cool at least.
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|