Thread: Sonic 2019
View Single Post
Old 07.25.2019, 08:51 AM   #51
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
From Lee's site:

Quote:
***NEW ALBUM “NAMES OF NORTH END WOMEN” COMING NOV 2019*** – stay tuned for details-

would this be the "Lee Ranaldo/Raul Referee -"electronics-heavy” duo album" as mentioned on the first post on this thread, or is this something else?
to answer my own question: it is, and there will be a Europe/UK tour in March until May 2020. However on that page the music is described as follows:
Quote:
"Ranaldo and Refree strike out in an entirely new experimental direction, combining acoustic instruments with electronic beats and samples to create a new form of ‘electronic folk’ music, minimalist landscapes of music and vocals unlike anything either of them have done before. Relying on arrangements both simple yet complex (and with very little electric guitar) the duo enter into exciting new territory with this release."

to add to the mystery, there is also this FB post
and does anyone know the password? Tease me Lee

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|