Thread: PJ HARVEY
View Single Post
Old 12.01.2010, 02:20 PM   #41
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
I resent the sexualization of this thread, can't we talk about a female artist and the overwhelmingly quality of her art with out necessarily looking at her twat? jesus, did we have a decade long riot grrl movement for nothing :/

I have never seen anyone mention thurston moore's dick ONCE on this SYG in over six years of posting here, and yet I have seen just about every female artist sexualized, its a shame truly.

I love PJ, her style is wild, the guitar work is fierce, the music is somber with teeth, her voice is mesmerizing, her lyrics are potent, she was supposed to be on deftones knife party which would have simply perfected that tune, but I love her, especially "Uh Huh Her"

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|