Thread: ATP festival!
View Single Post
Old 12.11.2006, 10:37 AM   #20
Thomas Moronic
bad moon rising

Thomas Moronic kicks all y'all's assesThomas Moronic kicks all y'all's assesThomas Moronic kicks all y'all's assesThomas Moronic kicks all y'all's assesThomas Moronic kicks all y'all's assesThomas Moronic kicks all y'all's assesThomas Moronic kicks all y'all's assesThomas Moronic kicks all y'all's assesThomas Moronic kicks all y'all's assesThomas Moronic kicks all y'all's assesThomas Moronic kicks all y'all's asses
I had a great weekend. I saw the Saturday Sonic Youth show, which was great. The stuff from Rather Ripped sounds a lot better live - Pink Steam was especially fantastic. It's a shame there were no songs from Sonic Nurse. Other highlights for me, were: Wolf Eyes (incredible), The Melvins (relentless), Dead Machines, Dinosaur Jr, The Stooges, Hair Police, Prurient.

The last band I saw on Saturday night was Be Your Own Pet - they were completely shambolic, all over the place, but in a good way. Thurston appeared at the end of their set and helped them destroy the stage - a nice way to finish the festival.
Thomas Moronic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|