View Single Post
Old 05.15.2008, 09:26 AM   #58
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by agoston
VERY IMPORTANT - the ticket structure for No Fun Fest was made out so that the club isn't OVERSOLD on ANY night. There was a limited amount of tickets available for both 3-day passes and individual days. No Fun Fest required this of the Knit. I know, because I booked the dang show myself! .

Hey respect, man, that you guys even considered this an issue.

I just wanted to mention a couple events that might be of interest to visitors - the only street fair in Manhattan that holds much interest to me happens this weekend on 7th between 3rd and 2nd, its the Ukranian Streetfair and features lots of delicious perogies and keilbasa etc and if you get a chance to see the kids dancing in their costumes its something
- Metropolitain Postcard Club has their spring show Fri - Sun at the New Yorker Hotel on 34th St at 8th Ave, if you have any interest in collecting old postcards you won't want to miss this, I'm a member so I'll be there Saturday, unless I'm still tripping from Fri nite from all the aerosol lysergix
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|