View Single Post
Old 09.25.2011, 01:01 AM   #22
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah there was a big movement on twitter last week where people were saying they didn't want the "special edition" Star Wars. with all the shitty CGI. They wanted the movies that they saw growing up. When the special editions first came out in theatres I was excited to see them but looking back on it now I think I preffer the original versions as well. Sure its dated but they have a unique look to them. Hell I bought "The Dark Crystal" on Blu-Ray awhile back, its a Jim Henson classic. Could you imagine if someone said, 'Hey, you know what would be great, using CGI to make "The Dark Crystal" look more updated and shiny. No fucking way. On one hand I say, hey "Star Wars" is Lucus' movies, he can do whatever the fuck he wants, but yes, give fans the option of choosing which versions they want, the original cut or the special editions.
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|