View Single Post
Old 05.16.2006, 06:01 AM   #15
thewall91
children of satan

thewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's asses
i like independant worm saloon a lot - i figure it's probably their most listenable. i like certain tracks from their catalogue. i had that double live album in high school so i've heard i guess some of their "hits" but i'm not really into drugs anymore so i can't imagine sitting down with an album and getting to know it the way it's meant to be known. i have no doubt that genius lies within, but it's not the type of music you can listen to on your way to work or anything. i have seen them live - once sucked and once was one of the best shows i've ever seen.

i really liked one of their spinoff bands, the jack officers. it was weird but kind of danceable and fun. i don't know if they only put out one album but i only got one album - it was green with a colorful graphic on it.
thewall91 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|