View Single Post
Old 05.15.2006, 09:28 PM   #13
EyeballGrowth
the end of the ugly

EyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's asses
Hey Pioughd was great. Barking Dogs, and especially Revolution parts 1 and 2 were awesome, with Paul's crazy vocals in the background. Oh and Hurdy Gurdy man, you gotta admit that's an awesome one. But yeah all the Lonesome Bulldog filler tracks were a bit dissapointing, oh and Blind man is a good song. I can't wait to listen to Pioughd this summer while I'm driving across the Mojave Desert.

I find Rembrant Pussyhorse and Locust Abortion Technian to be their Darker albums, especially Rembrandt Pussyhorse/Cream Corn. That one gets so dark, Waiting for Jimmy to Kick, Mark Says Alright, Strangers Die Everyday. Hairway to Steven has always been my fave though, even though it's not really that dark except for the 1st track, it's really super psychadellic and Gibby's melodies are really good.

If you want Butthole Surfers dissappointment, Electric Larry Land and the pile of dogshit known as Weird Revolution. Unfortunately I bought both when they came out simply because it was Butthole Surfers.
EyeballGrowth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|