Thread: guns guns guns
View Single Post
Old 05.24.2018, 11:27 AM   #107
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
My wife and I were discussing the rash of young boys and men laying waste to people at schools and such.

It is such a wide range of reasons for all of this that it makes it hard to seek out solutions. I will list the ones I am aware of:

1-Teenage boys, in fact, all teenagers, are hard-wired to think in didactic, dualistic terms. their brains are entering their final stage of development, and it is during this age of 15-21 that the brain develops actual complexity of awareness. At the age of 17 a young, disaffected, angry boy thinks of nothing else but his pain and perceived lack of pain in those around him who he resents. I was that kid. I look at the drawings and writings and scribbles I find in my old high school notebooks and it is the exact same stuff. Drawings of teachers decapitated. writing song lyrics about throwing grenades into the teacher's lounge. Endless drawings of people cut up and bleeding and soldiers and conan slicing fools, etc. I was RAGE FILLED, but I was lucky to have truly caring parents. It used to be that this innate anger and rage in teen boys was channelled to physical activity, whether sports, or scouting, or some sort of thing. These kids, like me at that time, cannot foresee positive changes, or their own growth which will lead to happiness. to a teenager, today is how it is, and it will be that way forever. learning otherwise is part of "growing up."

2-Back in the late 70's the gun manufacturers dropped their ad campaigns about hunting, becuase the move to Urban living effectively curtailed much of the hunting culture. They then proceeded to lobby US politicians to allow the sale of military-"STYLE" weaponry to civilians. Thie resulted in early 1990's, in laws changing which allowed the gun manufacturers to sell "watered-down" versions of military hardware. the only caveat was that they would not be FULL_AUTO, which is a red herring. the guns still fire dozens of rounds quickly, still can fire in three-round, semi-auto bursts, etc. This has led to a proliferation of NON_HUNTING firearms in our country. people buy these guns as toys, as gun-range toys, and their kids ahve easy access.

3-This is the first generation of children that has, since a very young age, been fed psychotropic medication to control their "manias" or smooth out their "rough edges." These meds are dangerous if used correctly, and even more risky if used incorrectly. It is a known fact that these meds cause suicidal thoughts, rage, feelings of alienation, detachment, etc. even in people who are HELPED by them. Instead of parenting, we have laZY assholes raising kids through pills and medication.

4-These types of attacks do not happen in private schools in USA. I think the difference is that, even if they are a angry or disaffected, most children fortunate enough to attend private school have HOPE for their future. HOPE. that is what the angry, detached, disassociated people do not have. Too many young men and women are growing up hopeless that anything they do will alter their shitty life. "rich kids" while they have their issues, live their lives knowing that there is always a safety net, and always a goal to strive for, whether it is to continue in the family legacy, or to manage the family finances, or to run the family business, etc. Hopelessness leads to rage and leads to exacting revenge on the world around you.

5-the lack of involvement in children's day to day lives from parents who are either too busy, too lazy, or too stupid to take the time to supervise their children properly. Teachers preach about this, how they are expected to serve as children,s parents, nannies, caretakers, therapist, etc, which leaves little time for actual education.

I say, any kid that does this shit? arrest the parents. arrest them PUBLICLY. You ARE liable for what your child does, until they are emancipated or of age.