Thread: DEE EM TEE
View Single Post
Old 04.26.2010, 08:26 PM   #3
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
I am extremely well-versed in the matter of all psychedelics. DMT is naturally occurring, and therefore we have a generally good idea behind nature of it's effects. and I, personally, am very familiar with the substance.

Are you smoking HCl salt form or insufflating the material? That would help a lot. Also, are you using a mg scale? What doses have you been using, etc?

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/dmt.shtml

I would be wary of using it orally in ayahuasca unless you're extremely well experienced in the process of making it, know plant alkaloid content, and the balance of maoi to dmt. Also, please don't try pharmahuasca. I've heard nothing but bad reports of people messing with that.

The most important thing to remember is that DMT, while intoxicating, is far from any 'high'. The coming up can be overwhelmingly extreme, far from more common psychedelic drugs. The peak can be too intense and frightening. Do not use it if your life is already in upheaval.

DMT opens your mind up to anything. It can be complete bliss or absolute terror. Measure doses CAREFULLY(if you don't have a scale that accurately weighs 1 mg, find someone who does, or wait to use it).

Enjoy. Write about your experience. Remember it. Progression.