View Single Post
Old 01.22.2009, 03:47 AM   #5162
pao-lino
bad moon rising

pao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's asses
I spent a nice night watchin

Let the right one in-it's quite weird but nice, the location perfectly harmonizes to the theme, I'm not really into vampires and some things reminded me Buffy the vampireslayer, but it's a very good film, cruel and sweet.

XXY-this movie is amazing. wonderfully directed, this story of a 15 yrs old "hermaphrodite" hits you in the heart and twist your guts. So many interrogatives arise and during the movie you explore every opinion you can have on gender identity crisis. very good screenplay

waltz with bashir-very cool, though I dont like the tricotomy in the end of christians, isrealians and palestinians in the end, I don't believe israelians can be justified because they didn't know what was going on in the refugees camps... the first half is very interesting, with this journey in memory and the interpretation of amnesia. some scenes are really beautiful, his flash-back in primis .

pao-lino is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|