View Single Post
Old 05.18.2006, 09:32 PM   #25
selkcip
bad moon rising

selkcip kicks all y'all's assesselkcip kicks all y'all's assesselkcip kicks all y'all's assesselkcip kicks all y'all's assesselkcip kicks all y'all's assesselkcip kicks all y'all's assesselkcip kicks all y'all's assesselkcip kicks all y'all's assesselkcip kicks all y'all's assesselkcip kicks all y'all's assesselkcip kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott v
The Wire has had this weird infatuation w/ the Youth since like 1998, not complaining but i find it intriguing they definitly do fit the nature of the magazine's intent but i'm just abit puzzled that they don't give as much cred to alot of other fringe artists out there...
are you kidding? i'm usually unfamiliar with like 75% of what WIRE covers on a regular basis. they regularly cover 'fringe' artists. sure, usually the artists covered (or on the cover) are somewhat 'stalwarts' in their field. sy share enthusiasms for a similar spectrum of music, so they will be covered accordingly. and it's cool that WIRE doesn't airbrush all that shit (photos) up, like 99% of other music mags. it's real
selkcip is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|